Ots DJ Update History
This page lists the changes which were applied when creating each recent version of the scripts for Ots DJ. The purpose of this page is so you can see what changes were made to create a specific version, so you can decide if the correction is significant enough for you to upgrade.
- Adds a feature for optionally generating a new playlist, per the presently loaded template, whenever the current playlist finishes.
- Improvements in watching for certain key dialogs to open, such as those which are used behinds the seens to do things like audition tracks, and popping tracks back out of the decks onto the clipboard
- Fixes a problem on some machines where artist and title information was being spoken in the wrong order when arrowing through the playlist
- major fixes in the Ots Player.
*** end of list ***
- Adds 10 virtual cart machines, which can cause Winamp to play a selected audio file at the touch of a hot key
- Adds additional hot keys for manipulating the medial library
- Corrected a problem with the control+shift+m keystroke to force the live input off
- The scripts now return focus to whichever list was last active, rather than always focusing back in the playlist
- Improvements in the reliability of the time remaining calculation, especially when both decks are loaded
- Pop deck back out to clipboard did not work on some systems
- The menu keys, alt+f, alt+e, alt+v, alt+o, now activate the menus as expected